The news is out: I'm officially home for a minimum of two weeks! Because I'm still adjusting to not being in a secluded bush camp in the middle of nowhere, I will likely be spending a lot of time on the trails in the Valley. True to form, I spent a few hours there today and was reminded that when it rains here it doesn't hail, which was nice.
I didn't have to use my epi-pen at all this summer. I think Murphy's law applies to allergies and if I wasn't prepared I probably would have been stung. I only say this because I was one of the few people who did not hit a single wasp nest this year.
The first picture is best viewed when blown up (click on it for that) so you can see the little iridescent bug...the last one's pretty neat up close too. Hope all is well with everyone!
xoxo,
F
No comments:
Post a Comment