Hallo,
Well it's been a while since I've posted as I haven't really had the time to sit at a computer and write. As this shows...I'm alive (still).
Here's a debrief:
- It's been raining. A lot.
- The view from our blocks in Sundre would have been amazing if it weren't for all the rain clouds in the way.
- The camp is relatively small...which is made smaller because our tents are all squeezed into a space created by the "bear fence" surrounding them.
- A bear fence consists of a single wire plugged into a power source. It broke. Often.
- Dogs are better for warding off bears.
- We've now moved on to a camp near Edson where bears are a greater threat and we have no bear fence.
- Our camp space is smaller than that in Sundre but we've adapted.
- We have a highway on one side of us and cows on the other.
- Cow tipping won't happen. I hope.
- We've had a lot of truck break downs and trucks getting stuck. It seems like we've received a lot of lemons this year. Oddly enough the trucks always seem to break down after getting into town.
That's all I have time for right now unfortunately. I will start posting pictures soon! Hope you are all well.
xoxo,
F
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment