Walking on clouds.
Skull and crossbones for Chase. The shadows can make it look inverted at first.
For Kris. I was proud of my perfectly symmetrical circle for a total of 30 seconds. The water came up and washed it away at that point.
For Rach.
Stinger/Jellyfish/Squishy. You may not believe me until you see one yourself, but it is incredibly tempting to poke it.
Crab: He didn't care how close I got. Though I think he's missing an eye on this side so that might have had to do with it.

Pelican shot #2: too close. Darn.
Pelican shot #1: seeing how close I can get without it minding.
Here begins the onslaught of pictures I took over the last few days. Unfortunately, I'm posting about 1 for every 20 taken, and will have to catch up on the rest when I get home.
1 comment:
NEMO!!
Thanks,
luve Rach
Post a Comment